Smart Contracts running on Cardano are mainly written using Haskell. Also, the Plutus Pioneer Program brings in a lot of Haskell developers. So one of the most used, even probably the most used programming language within questions will be Haskell.
Examples of questions that would benefit from Haskell syntax highlighting:
- Hardcoding currency symbol and token name in validator script
- Why do we need parameterized contracts? Can't we just use datum?
- Haskell IDE INLINABLE error help
- Confused by compilation message in plutus playground (week 5 pioneer program)
- How can I find the Haskell source code for the sqrt function?
Examples of questions that would benefit from other languages syntax highlighting: